The Midnight Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Navy

A Forum RP for Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine. (Japanese Imperial Midnight Navy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The German U-boat; U-1224

Go down 
AuthorMessage
U-1224
Admin
U-1224

The German U-boat;  U-1224 Empty
PostSubject: The German U-boat; U-1224   The German U-boat;  U-1224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

A photo of your character: The German U-boat;  U-1224 U-1224

Name of character: U-1224 (Ulrich Meerwolf)

What is your character?: German U-boat

Your Age: 21 (characters age: 18)

Personality segment: U-1224 is generally a very helpful and hardworking young man. He likes to please people he likes or respects and hates to let people down. He hates lying and people who lie to him and he takes all promises to heart. He can be very stubborn. He is very curious and willing to learn and tends to see the best in people.
He makes a great friend but if you get on his bad side he can be very unforgiving and cruel. He knows that he is young but hates to be treated like a child. He tries to be serious and mature around others that he is not that close too and even a few that he is but if you persist with him he will open up soon enough and that childlike curiosity and innocence shows through. He can sometimes be a little hard to deal with because he will get into an irritable mood still having issues with puberty, he is not sure how to act around Bismarck as he wants his Papas approval yet he still does not want the other to think he is not an adult now.
He loves to travel and is fascinated by Japanese culture.
He tears up when he gets frustrated or upset....but its when he stops the tears and glares is when you know its time to stop the jokes...

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: This will be my first Midnight Navy group but I RP Hetalia as well.
I am Prussia on;
-The Worlds belong to Us
-The Worlds Collide

Things you will not rp: I am open to most RPs, not into the crazy stuff like gore and the likes though ^^;;

About yourself: I live in Australia, I sew and wear cosplays in my spare time. I love History and love to do History based Rps.

I hope you all have a lot of fun here. It may be a small fandom but I am hoping to meet a lot more fans in the future~! As your admin I hope you enjoy your stay! <3

Back to top Go down
https://midnightnavy.board-directory.net

The German U-boat; U-1224
Page 1 of 1