The Midnight Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Navy

A Forum RP for Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine. (Japanese Imperial Midnight Navy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panther

Panther

German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther Empty
PostSubject: German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther   German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Picture of character:
German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther Panthe10

Name of character: Panzerkampfwagen V Panther, or simply just Panther. [Also referred to as Panta]

Character Type: German tank

Past RPs:
I have only RPed from Hetalia thus far. Midnight Navy will be my first non-APH RP.
- Tinierme Forums and Groups: Prussia, Frederick II, Sweden and France
- Gaia: Prussia
- Facebook: Prussia and Frederick II
- Tumblr: Prussia and Gilbird
- Hetalia Cafe on MSN groups: Prussia

Things I will not RP:
I am actually not that fussed and am always open to learning new things. Though I prefer if I can easily attain information or be able to research the information for the RPs, otherwise I'd be less likely to do so as I prefer to have an idea of what I'm doing so as to do the RP some justice "orz

About yourself:
I'm another Australian, who just recently found out that there are other Midnight Navy fans out there in Aussieland <3
I'm also a cosplayer. So feel free to talk anything/everything cosplay with me *_*)b
I tend to overly think about what I'm writing so that may cause me to be a bit on the slow side at times, so please bare with me "orz
But otherwise, please feel free to strike up a conversation or RP whenever, I'm more than happy to be able to do so with you guys :D
Back to top Go down
http://stopplaypause.deviantart.com

German Tank, Panzerkampfwagen V Panther
Page 1 of 1