The Midnight Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Navy

A Forum RP for Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine. (Japanese Imperial Midnight Navy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make you proud (Bismarck and U-1224)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
U-1224
Admin
U-1224

I want to make you proud (Bismarck and U-1224) Empty
PostSubject: I want to make you proud (Bismarck and U-1224)   I want to make you proud (Bismarck and U-1224) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 am

The earliest memory U-1224 had was of the grand battleship that towered over him, seeming to protect him from anything that could possibly be bad in this world. Bismarck had always watched out for him, since his very first days on the docks.
Today was a very special day. The day he was officially commissioned, the day he was old enough to become part of the German Navy, to go with his Papa when he went on missions, to see all the amazing things the soldiers had talked about., all the stories Bismarck had told him. He wanted nothing more then to make his Papa proud.
But of course the commissioning ceremony would not be complete without a band and, since a U-boat certainly did not carry one, he would ask his Papa which as Fleet Flagship had a band, called the Fleet Band, to provide the music. U-1224 straightened his sailor hat and brushed straight his white and black sailor uniform before running off to find ask his Papa.
He found his soon enough running up to him with big smile and happy grey eyes looking up at the other.
“Papa~!” he waved happily and he clinged to the others leg. “Aha~! Guess what! Guess what! Today is my commissioning day~! My captain just told me~!” He was so excited he could barely explain himself. “Um um! And I was wondering if I could ask you a favour, please~?” He looked up at the other with big hopeful eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys. This is based of history of the U-556 and the U-1224. Since for the comic canon they two are mixed into one character it seems(and it makes sense with picture U-1224 gives Bismarck) we are having some father son bonding!

Back to top Go down
https://midnightnavy.board-directory.net

I want to make you proud (Bismarck and U-1224)
Page 1 of 1