The Midnight Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Navy

A Forum RP for Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine. (Japanese Imperial Midnight Navy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panzerkampfwagen VI - TIGER I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Panzerkampfwagen VI - TIGER I Empty
PostSubject: Panzerkampfwagen VI - TIGER I   Panzerkampfwagen VI - TIGER I I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 pm

A photo of your character
- Maybe in the future -

Name of character: Panzerkampfwagen VI | Tiger | Also referred to as
“Sir” (“Danna” in Japanese”)

What is your character: German Tank.

Personality: This German guy doesn’t like words. Whatever he says sounds like a command as he might lack details that could turn the conversation into a friendly one; he sounds cold but he really isn’t. Being the head of the German tanks, he’s very concerned about his other underlings.
Tiger’s aim is essentially to be the strongest and be efficient; he would do anything in order to make himself grow stronger and more powerful. That proves how he can still move after being hit by a shower of bullets. Loves to hide in bushes, usually too hungry to make any move.
He evolves into the Königstiger (King Tiger) when he levels up.
[ Italian Wikipedia article about Tiger tanks say it would take 5 Sherman tanks to destroy a single Tiger. I'm keeping this my headcanon, even if it has no certain source ]

Your Age: 21-22 [if you're asking about my own age, I'm turning 20 in a couple of weeks]

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:

I’ve only been an Hetalia RPer so far. My characters are: North Italy, Ancient Rome and Hungary (both gender forms). I also have an OC, also belonging to the Hetalia universe.

I’ve been introduced to the world of Midnight Navy from our U-1224~ It was just some days ago, I have lots to learn about this series I’m loving~ So please sorgive me if I say or ask something stupid ;w;

Things you will not rp:
There’s nothing I won’t RP. I’ll try with everything as long as I agree to it. The more the RP is Canon-like the better! If it’s also historical, it’s a jackpot.

About yourself:
I’m an Italian otaku, loner European in mostly the majority of the RPs I’m in. ;w; I also try to cosplay and I spend my time drawing fanarts beside RPing!
Don’t hesitate to talk to me, I don’t bite! I’m always glad to talk to anyone~
Back to top Go down

Panzerkampfwagen VI - TIGER I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Navy :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: