The Midnight Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Navy

A Forum RP for Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine. (Japanese Imperial Midnight Navy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellcat

Hellcat

American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat   American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

A photo of your character:
American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat 76921_117508991645090_100001579680461_106771_1886546_n

Name of character: Grumman F6F Hellcat | Hellcat | Hermes F. Grumman

Character type: American fighter aircraft

Personality: Created for the sake of defeating Zero, Hellcat is incredibly obsessed with all matters pertaining to Zero. Ever since he was born, he had been burdened with the important role of defeating Zero - then the ruler of the Pacific theatre's skies - a job which his older brother, Wilcat only half succeeded at. Thus, from the moment he was fit for battle, strategies to defeat Zero have been drilled into his head.

He constantly wears a chain with a cross around his neck, not because he has any strong religious views, but because the cross represents justice. In wearing the cross, he knows he is fighting for the sake of justice, a trait strongly associated with Americans. As such, it is also part of Hellcat's personality to be self-righteous.

Hellcat is a sadist and absolute devil to all his enemies, throwing them insults and seeing them all as inferior to him and the US. He is also incredibly childish, treating most matters like games and consequently, he also bears various other child-like qualities such as being confident to the point of being called arrogant, dislike for defeat and a very large ego. However, he acts amiable to his friends and allies. When he is around them, the positive sides of his personality is revealed as he usually leads the popular game of poking fun at Wildcat and is a mood-maker in the navy. His childish qualities show through most when he is with Yorkie. Hellcat is also shown to become irritated when his juniors (e.g. Eagle) don't show him an expected level of respect.

Although Hellcat is childish, he is a womaniser. In his opinion, telephone sex is merely self-comfort and finds it mundane, preferring actual sex. It is also implied that Tomcat is Zero's and his child. Although neither he nor Zero have admitted to anything pertaining to Tomcat, Hellcat has taken the role as Tomcat's guardian; if not, father. Despite the expensive costs of feeding Tomcat quality milk, Hellcat willingly bears the responsibility when Zero refuses to take him in due to the lack of financial resources.

Your Age: 16 (turning 17 in a few months though!)

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Get me some hamburgers. Have fun, fun, fun and more fun!

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: I've only publicly RPed as America from Hetalia on Facebook. So I'm still a bit new to this whole thing - not to mention Midnight Navy only being the second series I've ever RPed from. So if I do something stupid, apologies in advance!! Recently, I've also joined the small and select Midnight Navy RPers of Facebook... As Musashi. |D

Things you will not rp: Normally I'd avoid the darker parts of RPing (e.g. gore, torture) but given the setting of Midnight Navy, I'm fine with a small dosages of these.

About yourself: THIRD AUSTRALIAN ON THE FORUM! Technically I am Australian and I stay here to study, but I identify myself more with being a Hong Kong person. Yes I am Asian. Like, hardcore Asian. So I travel a lot between Hong Kong and Australia during the holidays.

I've only just recently gotten into the Midnight Navy fandom and still trying to grasp Hellcat's character properly, so if I'm still rather OOC, please bare with me! Like a Star @ heaven And do feel free to come bother me whenever you feel like it, it makes me feel loved. <3
Back to top Go down

American fighter aircraft; Grumman F6F Hellcat
Page 1 of 1